Mallow AC is proud to announce that their Couch to 5K (C25K) program will be starting up again on Tuesday 26th March. All level of fitness are welcome from those who never ran to those who want to return to running again.
Details of the 2019 C25K program are as follows:
The fee for this year’s C25K is 50€ the following is included for this price:
– Associate membership of Mallow AC for the calendar year (full membership is €75);
– Membership of Athletics Ireland
– Athletics Association of Ireland insurance €20 – insurance is a requirement to partake in the C25K
– Three coached sessions per wee
– Subsidy of €5 for the club singlet
– Race entry into the Dan Byrne 5 KM on 31st May (normal entry €10)
Mallow AC C25K will start on Tuesday 26th March and will run up until the week of the Dan Byrne 5 KM which is on Friday 31st May.
Times and location of training
6:30 pm every Tuesday and Thursday evening the road behind mallow railway station (slip road on the right next to the kennel hill)
10:00 am Saturday mornings Doneraile Park