Click on link for full size
I have built the program taking the following into account.
- You currently can run between 10 and 12 miles at the moment,
- You have run a race at least 10 miles in distance in the last few months
- You are healthy and don’t have any underlying health problems.
- The program is for 14 weeks.
- Your expected mileage should max at 43 miles at the highest part of the program.
- There will be weeks where you should try train for 5 days.
- Your expectation should be to get around the marathon course. This program will not be one built on getting a fast time.
- I have included races in the program which I highly recommend people do.
- Where possible, I have included your training session as part of our club sessions.
Presentations from the marathon talk night. 22nd August
Nutritional Therapist Jennifer O’Callaghan BSc, DipNT, NTOI