Click on link for full size
Dublin marathon 2016
I have built the program taking the following into account.
- You currently can run between 10 and 12 miles at the moment,
- You have run a race at least 10 miles in distance in the last few months
- You are healthy and don’t have any underlying health problems.
- The program is for 14 weeks.
- Your expected mileage should max at 43 miles at the highest part of the program.
- There will be weeks where you should try train for 5 days.
- Your expectation should be to get around the marathon course. This program will not be one built on getting a fast time.
- I have included races in the program which I highly recommend people do.
- Where possible, I have included your training session as part of our club sessions.
Presentations from the marathon talk night. 22nd August
Nutritional Therapist Jennifer O’Callaghan BSc, DipNT, NTOI
Click here for presentation
You must be logged in to post a comment.